Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

What can you see?

 Good mawning!

My neutral expression or slight smile is often misinterpreted.

As though I don't care...as though I am not really listening. But in truth, I am taking in more than is realized. And I am not the only one.

We are often sifting through multiple inputs and sorting through our previous interpretations...

For me, I will sit in front of you and start creating a picture...from the story you are both telling...and running away from.

My artistic mind can't help it. It creates graphics and models of cells and body structures all the way through to the type of weather suitable for the scene you are sharing...

Do you see your stories as vividly as you are telling it?

I am working on it for myself more and more with intentionality...so that I and those in the picture can live out a beautiful reality.

What can you see?

#ThankyouGod #gratitude #Divinegifts #INjoy #imagination #useitwisely #useitwisely #dreamBIGger #Sawubona #thestorieswetell #changethenarrative

No comments: