Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, March 8, 2021

We hesitate and express hesitation more often than we realize.

 Good morning.



We hesitate and express hesitation more often than we realize.
By design, we pre- judge most every moment we think we are experiencing.
Even in recognizing a recent hesitation that was expressed to something I said, as much as I observed it, it was filtered to reach my point of observation.
What I was witnessing is the filtration process. The "pondering". The doubt maybe...? Definitely the difference in perspective.
And That's fine. It's okay and it IS a truth that we all do not share the same perspectives and filters through which input is received.
SO as we turn our attention to celebrating others and appreciating their natural presence in our lives, can we also ALLOW for the celebration of the unique viewpoint that each one of us brings to this experience of life in "this" world. Because the "world" you experience is not the same as the "world" I experience, and I love the gift in knowing that. That I can ask YOU about your experience, and I welcome that you can ask me about mine....and it's not quite going to be the same.
I'm going to really sink in this morning to celebrating myself as a woman today with no hesitation (Psalm 139: 14 "...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.") because there was a time I allowed myself to NOT enjoy as much ❤

No comments: