Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, March 11, 2021

The benefit of being supported in an optimal environment

 Good morning!

I am an advocate of strengthening and building up individuals to live their best lives.
Recently, someone shared with me what worked best for them, health-wise, that trickled down into so many other seemingly unrelated health challenges.... it was staying in the parasympathetic state as often as possible.
I personally, and currently experience Autoimmune challenges. More than one. That alone tells me that they are a symptom of something that is upstream as a root cause.
In my journey of self-healing (because according to all the "tests" in conventional medicine, I am as fit as a fiddle), I have gotten to flex my scientist muscle and dive into MUCH research and papers and really find ways to support my own health and immune response.
"When we have the right environment, the good we have and are can be optimally supported, and what doesn't serve us has no room to grow."
That goes for our immune systems and the optimal functioning of our bodies as well as our Mindset and heart-space. Nurture the right environment. And the connection that was made is it really is about safety. Not imposed safety or safety out of fear-based unknowing.... but at a natural and divine level, we are designed to recognize what is safe, and then we move from there.
Your body looks for particular markers for knowing it has all the right pieces in place to support you. And much of our lives now has some form of "threat" imposed on a daily and chronic basis. I can speak to that personally. Last year I had a sever toxin exposure that set me back quite a bit...good thing I had the time and space to be at home and recover 😉
And in that, I also had time for additional research. Again, I love getting out in FRONT of the symptom and even better still, have a strong environment established that doesn't allow things to get out of sorts...in my head and mind as well as the body. Prophylactic approaches that build up so that our unique design can SHOW up and do what it knows to do... that's for me.
What do you feel you would thrive at if you felt safe to do so?

No comments: