Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

In this moment, do you feel well supported?

 Good morning!



What does support look like? Support is often see as"...give assistance to...holding up, helping something to function or act optimally."
In this moment, do you feel well supported?
Give it a ponder. Many times people blow off questions so that they can just get to the thing they were doing and not give time to stop and think or consider...
Even the act of considering how you are feeling or doing in a moment, is YOU giving yourself a moment of support.
When we stand in the place of allowing for our best or optimal expression or experience to be had, we give space to be strengthened and to be able to show up in a way that we are designed for.
For example, I take vitamin D3/K2, zinc, and vitamin C (I like sauerkraut juice 😉 ) almost every day. It supports my immune system, my recovery, reduces inflammation, helps me to be pain free throughout my day. I notice increased energy, which lets me know that I am supporting my body from the inside out, down to the cellular level.
Last year, a toxic episode cut into that feeling of vitality. I was reduced to critical levels in my blood work as my body fought to keep me supported. That was even with having a daily routine of added supports.
It was an opportunity for ME to grow. To step up in my knowledge and application to be able to show up in a way to BETTER support my health. It was a great year to do it too.
But this isn't only about physical health. Because often times we feel confused and frustrated because things don't seem to be going the way we want them to.
That can be just the opportunity for growth. To actually step back, observe, ask, and show up in a MORE supportive way for yourself, so that you can better help and be of service to others.
So, in what ways would you like to be better supported right now? Feel free to comment or PM ❤

No comments: