Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, March 27, 2021

WAIT! Is he parking the CAR??

Good mawning!

As I sit here this morning reflecting on my week, yesterday sits as a MUCH bigger moment than I realized.

LOL let me highlight the main issue from yesterday...having to go pee!! 🤣🤣

Honestly! It is now rated as one of the WORST feelings of driving AND having the urgency of going to the toilet at the same time!

I picked up the boys from school and got the "light". Gas on empty and I still had to drive one of the boys to a youth event...which meant to stop and get gas. We were only 10 minutes away from home...

Roll into the gas station and that bugger was backed up LOL🤣. I am not going to even give it a thought. I'm going to choose the shortest line with mid-sized vehicles and go from there. YES! This line is moving fastest! I got this!!

But of course, when you step outside and change temperature, AND go from sitting to standing....the urgency returns. I pumped in as much gas as I could and then hustled back into the car to hopefully settle it down. (As a side note, when I was retelling this to hubby and he asked why I didn't just use the store....yeah, at that point, I thought I could manage it...so be it. Lesson "re" learned ;P )

I drove conscientiously. It was 10 minutes from home!! And for the first 5 minutes, I could mindset it away... and then I couldn't. My bladder felt so full! 🤣 I could feel my workout and planks from the inside now LOL. As I pulled up sideways across the driveway and sidewalk and ran to the door, another obstacle occurred...the door wouldn't open.

Keypad registered the code, and yup! Would open. Tried again, and got it wrong...DOH!!! My son runs to help...tries the code and the special door tug, and it wouldn't open for him either. He gets his key and we open the door....I ran in and yeah....was in pain but now relieved. 😮

Vowing I wouldn't do that again and also realizing I still needed to head back out to the bank, I gathered myself back up and as I walked outside, the car was being parked neatly in front of my house....

WHAT???? Who's driving it??? 😲😲 AND WELL!!

We had practice sessions twice. I had them each move the car from the front to the back driveways a few times. Other than that, I said "Sit up front, get your imaginary steering wheel and pedals in place, and watch me drive."

I ran around to the car and looked at him...and he was beaming with confidence and doing what I would do. Checking mirrors, his gears...

And in that moment, I knew he was ready. In that moment, HE knew he was ready. In that moment, the flash of one of the moments I wanted to live to see was playing out before my eyes. And the WHOLE journey that got us to that MINUTE in space was worth it!

Including that mad rush of body exodus I just experienced 🤣🤣🤣

I've been #raisingmen all this time and now, they are MEN! 😭😭😭 Running to my aid, showing up with solutions, doing what NEEDS to be done in the moment because it's needed and they are capable....









My heart is full! This week was full! That was only ONE incident out of many... 💓

Stay tuned... this momma is going to be gushing about it this week LOL.

#thankyouGod #lifetothefull #bladdercontrol #freeflow #intheflow #TMI #LOL #simpleandconsistent #feelinggood #grateful #proudmama #howwelearn #gooddriver #mindset #mindfulness #mommylife

 

No comments: