Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Being daily INSIDE the process of the EXPANSION of Light

 Good morning!



It's still dark outside. My mind has already adjusted to the time change and something came to mind....
Right now, we are in the midst of the journey of the expansion of light.
LOL, I know there are a few that will blow off what I am sharing because it sounds woo woo or "too deep", but just give it a listen.
As we are approaching the Spring Equinox in the "northern" hemisphere, we are daily INSIDE the process of the EXPANSION of daylight hours. It's not just the daylight comes on sooner in the morning, it's also that the evening light is stretched as well. It's like someone slowing waking up and stretching their arms out as they turn their face to the sun.
So many metaphors can be drawn from this. But really, each year on this planet is essentially a continuous cycling through or expansion of light and our contraction of light. And the closer you are to the equator or the "centre", you will notice less of the contraction and expansion and sit in a pretty constant state of equal hours of day and night.
I don't let circumstantial things like weather to determine how much light I "get" to receive each day in any particular "season". Staying pretty even allows you the space to let circumstances do what they will do and then you get to choose how you will embrace them (or not 😉 ).
So as I wait for this beautiful sunrise and watching the twilight roll through this clear, dark morning, I am reminded to receive...and as well to not get hung up in the temporary drama of circumstances...or the hype or "disappointment" around the weather. It still can't define the "season" I am living in as much as the Light does 😉

No comments: