Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Tis the season for growth

 Good morning!

Growth!
Tis the season to plant seeds and begin the journey of mindful care and maintenance to support the growth of what you can only guess will come to fruition.
We set a vision for what we expect to grow. We anticipate what it will be like to harvest. We start the work of preparing the soil, and planting the seed. And we watch with patience, the journey that the seed will take... from expanding beyond its "walls", being supported and nourished by the soil, sun, and water. Allowing those nutrients to help it to grow. And hopefully, after trusting the process, it will survive to harvest time for you to enjoy.
I planted this "pear" seed after it sat on my counter for MONTHS!! LOL I had no idea what it was doing. The sapling and the roots stayed inside the cracked seed and set up shop in there HAHA. It was an ugly mess! Not like the other avocado plants I have grown before. But now, It decided to survive and thrive and GROW in another way I didn't expect. FULL of branches and leaves once it decided the soil I planted it in would be where it would stretch out its roots.
We never know how things will truly grow if we give them what they need and trust that their journey will reveal fruitfulness for them in the end.

No comments: