Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, March 5, 2021

Crabs in a bucket!! When good intentions become a burden

 Good morning!


MMMMMMMmmmmHHMMMMM!! YES!
Crabs in a bucket!!
When "good" intentions of keeping things undisturbed become a burden and non-serving practice that harms the many.
LOL while we are at it, let's throw a few frogs and lobsters in a slow boiling pot as well.
I was on a call yesterday. I was having quite the moment of celebration during this call that sent chills all over as I was realizing, the good that I wanted for this person to see of themselves from a few years ago, they were living out now AND growing beyond what I imagined! ❤
It was absolutely amazing! I am still elated for this person and the life that is unfolding for them. Like a proud mama seeing her chick FLY from the nest ❤
And then for a short moment, I looked at myself and my life. No comparison was happening. It was a moment of pause. It made me realize that, when they tell you to look at the 5 closest people around as an indicator...
Well, 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄... what happens if, you happen to be a crab....in a bucket of crabs?
When each time you reach for and grab on to that edge, you feel the pinch, tug, and YANK back into the bucket?
Who do you have around you?
Where have you found comfort in being, because you could "relate"...maybe in a hard time...but you are actually NOT a crab... and now you are "stuck" in the bucket...?
Was it that you felt drawn to the experience that was same of being "put" in a bucket? What if it was just an experience that you were meant to grow "from" instead of a home to make for yourself?
Or did you end up in this "same space" because you were fearfully motivated to be like the other crabs for the sake of those crabs, but it is better for ALL of you to get out of the bucket and find a better solution instead of just being "bucket-ed" into the sameness of the problem?
In the end, we CAN let that one crab that grabbed on to the ledge get out of the bucket and then HELP get the other crabs out... and back into living out their lives instead of waiting in the bottom of the bucket to see what "next" will happen.
My DEAR friend is out of the bucket. I feel like I helped to push her up and reach for that ledge...and NOW, she has quickly turned around to help lift me out. She is supporting me as I supported her. We don't have to stay in the bucket, because it's what is "happening" around us.
LOL I may have a few crabs pinched on, but they are coming along for the ride... OUT OF THE BUCKET!
Are you pinching and pulling down or supporting and hoisting up? Or are you ready to have a hand reach back and help you out?
I'm looking for a small group. Committed and willing. Willing to do the work. Willing to get out of the bottom of the bucket. Choosing to get out of where they are stuck and to reach for and grab hold of the life they want to live.
If this interests you, Say interested in the comments or PM me and we will get on a call to see if this would be a good fit for you.

No comments: