Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Look in the mirror. See beyond the limits of your own experience


 Look in the mirror.

Don't get busy putting things in nice, neat boxes.
Do you seriously look at yourself? Appreciate what you see? Why not?
Do you question yourself? The things that you put out there for others to have to "digest"...are you chewing on that for yourself?
If people truly considered for themselves what they so readily put on others...how would they handle it?
There is a bigness to us that our limits just can't live up to...and appreciating ourselves over and above those limits is one of them.
I'm active in the process of seeing beyond the limits of even my own experience... do you? It's not always easy. Sometimes it feels real uncomfortable for me to do some days.
But if we allow for the simplicity of us being even more than we can imagine (because we are...), then what would unfold for you in your life?
I may be posting a bathroom selfie pic, but I've gone through a whole lot of living to appreciate it 😅
And so did those that came before me.
Give some thought to the real "bigness" that makes you YOU...and the part of the bigger picture you are playing out now.

No comments: