Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Am I your cup of tea?

 Good morning.

I am not everyone's cup of tea. This is my jar (haha lost connection) of tea for this morning. A triple blend tulsi in a litre of filtered water.
This year (starting as of October last year 😉 ) I have been focused on deepening core relationships. And quickly I was made aware that, as much as MY intention may be to grow a better relationship with those around me, some of those around me may not be seeing me in a light that allows for a deeper relationship.
A lot would refer to that as being a one-sided relationship...I think it is more a reflection of the type of relationship I "allowed" to happen between myself and the individual. So, my best plan of action is to....be what it is that I want to be in that relationship for both myself and the other person with the highest intention in mind. So far things have worked out amazing. A dear birthday "sister" of mine got together with me and I KNOW that our relationship will be going in an uplifting direction for us both ❤ Others, have somehow found themselves more distant...Like when a coffee with milk gets cold and you no longer want to drink it.
This is the natural ebb and flow of my circles of influence. I don't "purge" like a big decluttering-spring-cleaning-clear-the-cobwebs kind of event....people naturally shift in and out of my inner circles based on how I shift ME in the process.
So for 2019, I may be a coffee gone cold for you...and that's okay....but if not, pull up a cup because I am always brewing a fresh cup of tea over here 😉


No comments: