Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, January 11, 2019

My goal is to continue

 Good morning!

It's quickly coming into the 2nd week of January....how's 2019 going for you ? 😃
Did you set any goals to achieve? Are you continuing with goals that you set from last year?
For me, I am continuing...but not as goals...as intentions from how I want to be living. Each few months I review, and then I continue...I evolve, upgrade, tweak...it continues to grow and change in ways that are improvements from day to day, month to month, and year to year. Today, my main focus is on my intention for my health and fitness. Worked out and rocked it out already this morning, and now gearing up for food prep. I am consistent and feel no need or "pull" to deviate this time around....why? Last year I wasn't as disciplined and just stayed a steady course...But this year, the prep work started a few months back with my last review. My "job" over the last 3 months ....to observe. Observe what works and feels good, and what doesn't. LOL big job right? I set the intention to begin the shift and application (putting it to work IN your life is key) for the journey in January, so I had until then to observe and make choices...I made a mental "list" as it were and then envisioned it APPLIED. I didn't even realize that I had it going on auto pilot until this morning....felt so good to live it OUT!
And another key, is to surround myself with "models" of what I want to achieve. No comparing is needed (or possible), but I definitely had models for my voluptuous-ness is 2018 that helped me to look good and accept where I was at while I made adjustments, and into 2019, I even have myself to look back on for added support from my leaner days (and I was coming from 100 pounds more....).
BUT if you are NOT willing to do the "job" of being in your own head-space and figuring stuff out from the inside out....ease in the journey may be hard to come by. And then there is all that suffering, struggling, and pain stuff thrown in and yeah....that is HARD work if you make it out to be like that.
Alrighty, off to get "prepped" for my food prep LOL (which I am hoping to go FB live this morning, so keep an eye out).

No comments: