Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Post holiday reset 2019 update

 Alrighty, I'm now on day 4 of what may be a 5 day fast. I'm not sore, tired, hungry, craving, weak, I am clear in my mind and thoughts, and well rested. I've been active and out and about. My recovery from environmental allergens has been super quick, and I am sure that I have enough "fuel" stashed on my body right now for a whole other week.

😉 😛
It's taken time to get this far. It's taken some good preparation from over 2 months ago to get my mind on board to this point, and many years of fasting on and off to know that I CAN. And this time around, there is a group of us doing fasting and detox and diet shift together.
With that said, I'm giving a shout out to Tabitha Brown for also leading her fans through a similar thing at this same. God's timing... ❤
I used to be more in the habit of keeping my body guessing, but now I listen more to my body and how good I feel in mind, body, and spirit.

No comments: