Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

NOW WHAT? What happens when all that you are working on and towards comes to you faster than you realized?

 Good morning!

WOW! I have achieved more than I would have thought to in 2019 and I am only 2 weeks in! LOL, and before you think that I am bragging, I am not.
What happened to me yesterday may be what many experience once they have achieved that "thing" they had set so far out in the distance as achieving. But what if you DO achieve that thing?? How will you feel? What will your life be like? And then the biggest question.....then what???
That's what hit me yesterday...I dropped the weight, I kicked the cravings, I am working out without the mental resistance and in physical awareness, unexpected amounts of $ came my way, I made confident decisions and took action on those decisions for my future learning and training, I am getting to do something I wanted to do, and I am almost done a project.....BUGGERS!!!!
NOW WHAT??? What happens when all that you wanted to be working on and towards comes to you faster than you realized?

You make the necessary adjustments, and continue.

Keep going and keep growing! Life is not over. Day to day consistency is now your goal while in the life that you imagined to be living in....Keep working on and seeing the next steps....this is probably why they say to dream big...or at least be willing for "big" to find you in your life.
How often do we stop because we believe we have hit the ceiling of our vision?....well, the picture is much bigger than you can imagine or visualize, in a good way....your impact is greater than you are perceiving...your smile is brighter than your smirk is trying to hide...
I am now at the point of having to review my review 😄😄😄 and I am loving it. Maybe there are projects that are still calling for attention that I am being freed up for (OY! Yeah, that's a big possibility), or other things that are much bigger in reference that need more of my attention...and to think that what I thought was hard and possibly not possible, are achieved and now the goal is to take it to the next level....nice!

No comments: