Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Clear the "build up" for better flow

 Good morning.

There was something special about that full moon cuz our toilet is now a super low flush toilet. LOL it has new life! Now, I did finish deep cleaning it about a month ago (hard water buildup), and I got the last bit of "extra " out last week, but now this toilet is showing off its stuff and flushing and flowing like a BOSS! 😆😆 It made me think of how much extra water/energy it took for it to work before now...
It makes me think of how much work and energy we have to put in or feel drained of when we are stuck in our own "buildup " and sh***. When we are really built for flow and movement of energy and we get backed up in one way or another. We take on and allow crap to weigh us down....could you imagine how freely and more energetic and joyful you would be if you didn't feel burdened by the stuff that has built up the story pile your boot is caught in?
Today I am feeling a bit "heavy ", but I am still going to remember that I can flow freely too when I clear the muck and move from stuck to sustainable.

No comments: