Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, January 27, 2019

What serves both me and others in a higher way?

 Good morning! This morning I am sitting with it...thoughts and emotions have come to the forefront this morning and I just need to sit with it. See it...toss it over on its side...just really observe and watch it. It doesn't require my action or fixing...It doesn't require my response or reaction....this is not the moment for doing .... I can see many things about it. It doesn't require me to come to a conclusion or diagnosis.... I 'm looking at it...watching it...and knowing that the situation that sparked it will require wisdom later on....but in this moment, I 'm watching...not assuming or creating scenarios for which way it's going to go or possibly turn out for the worst....cuz, that is not necessary...

My focus is on how can those around me be built up, honoured, celebrated, and loved. This IS the preparation that previous and similar forms of thoughts and emotions combined have taught me...
That is where I am going to put my response and action into...it serves both me and others in a higher way. Not to ignore, but see and be with, in the moment for a bit, and then to decide and move through it.
Thanks for sharing this moment with me....I really appreciate it ❤❤❤

No comments: