Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, March 29, 2019

Needing help to put things into practice

 Today I was in the grocery store and someone asked advice on a certain product on the shelf and how it can help her reach a goal....I freely shared the tips about the product...no problem.

And at one point in the conversation I realized....we all need help to put things into practice. It's a process to get from where you are, apply the knowledge and information, translate it into action, and experience on a consistent basis to achieve the goals we set. Sometimes we can manage to help ourselves and figure stuff out...sometimes we need the "help" and the "how" from someone with a bit more experience.
She took my card...I've been where she is at....and I know having all the hacks and tips means nothing without consistent application and the mindset to put it into practice.

No comments: