Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Mindfully applied myself and getting the win in the end

 Good morning!

As I was playing sudoku this morning I was also listening to my language. It was telling me ….sometimes you do not have to try and force things through creating error, you can sit back and observe to see where things can go and adapt from there.
I would have to say, that being impatient and wanting to see results QUICKLY can lead to a lot of messy encounters and experiences, but we can learn from those mistakes.
AND there is also, applying yourself daily to a decided and prescribed plan with consistency and trusting in the process that also yields learning as well as results.
It's possible that one will get you there faster, but is it the faster part that is the result you are after or the success and being able to enjoy it that matters most?
Either way, it may have taken me longer to play the game this morning, but it felt good knowing I mindfully applied myself and still got the win in the end.
P.S. If you are not experiencing some aspect of joy in your day, take a step back and look for an opportunity that can bring a smile to your face and a glow in your heart...we are designed to be IN joy ❤

No comments: