Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Choose beyond your limits

 This came up in my memories and it lines up with the ponderings of today. My thoughts before laying in bed tonight were intense so I am sharing them.... choice is active! In each moment of choice, a "biscuit " of power shows up in our hands and we actively feed it to one option or another...from one driver or another. I no longer prescribe to the idea that 'passive' is destructive because it doesn't look accidental or thought'less' to me...it's choosing and I give us more power in our choosing than is often described. It takes energy for me to choose one way or another. I feel the energy I have spent from choosing to 'not' make the more loving choices...so just a thought...where can you better feed your experiences and life through the better and more loving choices you make today? #choosewholehearted


No comments: