Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Sometimes we make our goals a lot bigger than us moving through the journey of our lives

 Good morning!

This morning as I laid in bed and "versing" with inspiration....a few thoughts crossed my mind....
...the sentience in and of our food and food choices...the energy that our food has lived is what is intelligently communicated to us and through us....choose your food wisely and eat with joy, appreciation and gratitude...
....and I was reflecting on my journey with driving....how, when I first went to go for my learners and I experienced poor practice that took me out of "achieving" the success that I had simply chosen to fulfill. I was already in a driver's training course and just needed this little thing to continue....and it didn't happen. Grateful that 13 years later I was up to doing that test again...this time with no childcare, 2 kids in tow, in a stroller, in the winter....as I sat doing the test, the boys started to fight and yell at each other...and I was NOT going to have this dang "thing" interrupted again!! I just kept going...passed the test, got the picture done, and a couple weeks later, received that card in the mail... SUCCESS! Yes! It was...FINALLY! .... AND, it's also just a thing....it was back then and I made the fact that I was being cheated out of it so many years ago and the situation was a MESS, but I LET that stop me then....The situation in the future was actually LESS of a mess than the previous one LOL (fraud, etc.), but it was also just a thing...
....sometimes we make our goals and achievements a lot bigger than us moving through the journey of our lives and becoming and discovering more of who we get to be in this life. It was nothing more than a red light that turned green ...and it was time to move forward along the road....AND I love flowing through the green lights when I am driving to get to where I am going. AND I also let it be OKAY that a light changes colour and says it time to stop. HOWEVER, stop doesn't mean give up...it means wait and then you get to go again....sometimes there is a train to wait to pass, or sometimes we are not paying attention for when the light goes green and it's your time to go.
So, there is nothing wrong with celebrating our achievements and goals achieved, as well as knowing they are the awesome steps to us moving through our lives each day, enjoying better and better along the way.

No comments: