Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Minding the gap... What good have you gained?

 Evening thoughts...

...I walked past a mirror and not only did I see my reflection but I had a flashback to 10 years ago...when I weighed in at the lowest weight and smallest size of my married life 😊
Of COURSE, I wondered what was different in my eating, etc. ...and then I remembered...10 years ago my thyroid was on the high side of normal and my autoimmune experience was pretty intense...plus I wasn't driving yet or limping from an injured toe...
It's good to mind the gap and see how far you've come. I've maintained normal hormone levels for about 5 or 6 years now along with other hormones that balanced out...all through nutrition and honouring what I eat. Just the basics...I still eat treats and some processed foods, but everything is more in line with what supports my body now...more mental clarity...more resilience and capacity...and more personal support.

No comments: