Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, March 18, 2019

Not only trusting the process, but owning it.

 Good morning!

Today is a writing day for me....followed by some reading and then the rest of the tasks fall into place.
And today's morning post will be around being intentional in your training and not only trusting the process, but owning it. All good training is done through progression. Consistent application on a daily level. And we get better and better each day in this way....all of lifes' "muscles" get stronger as you continue to train for strength.
My spiritual journey, I practice daily more than choosing to eat food (and choosing to fast and not eat food requires training as well).
My mindset journey, I practice daily moreso than drinking my water first thing in the morning (I'm working on my water consumption) .
My nutrition journey, I practice daily, especially since we eat almost everyday and the choice to making healthy choices is presented at each meal (or grumble, or craving if I have any...)
My fitness journey, well....I move each day, but the intention in THIS area of my life right now is not as STRONG as it used to be 10 years ago. I'm not going to beat myself up about it though, I am going to recognize that I can just jump back in and be progressive and daily about my intention in this area of my life as well. I own where I am at, and I take responsible ACTION to move me forward (pun intended 😉 ). I started a few days ago...adding a bit more in each day. And then review my direction about what NEXT steps I can apply that will help me be 1% better the next day.
See, it doesn't matter WHAT area of your life you feel stuck in or uninspired in.....STOP! First look at the "requirements" you have set in place that are holding you back.
Are you ONLY going to be spiritual in a certain setting or environment and if it's not that SPECIFIC thing, then you opt for struggle and suffering? Am I going to keep holding myself back from working out and living a physically fit lifestyle because of injuries and pain, OR am I going to adapt my activities while getting the help I need to recover from injury to increase my capacity?
And now, find something, ANYTHING, that helps you to move closer, even just 1%, toward you living this area of your life in the beautiful way you imagine. Are you taking your vitamins each day? Are you eating your greens each day? Did you drink your 2 litres of water that you set out to drink? Do you connect in and reflect in with yourself and your spiritual journey? Am I representing or realized in the way that I want to be living? How are you feeling today and is it how you want to be feeling? How can you show yourself some compassion today? How can you play a little and experience some joy today? These are ALL intentions and questions that will help to direct you in the training you want to be living out each day....OWN your training, own and trust the process, and enjoy making the steps in your day that move you forward.
Speaking of steps, time to get moving 😉

No comments: