Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, January 1, 2016

Ain't nobody got time for that...let go of what hinders


In these last few weeks, this has become an ongoing saying for me LOL...to a point where my boys see it coming on my face and know...Don't want to be loving? Getting all rude about yourself? Don't wanna do the dishes? Wanna drag your butt around dropping garbage? Wanna be hatin' on folks? Wanna be about blaming and not taking responsibility? Wanna be ign'ant and not knowing stuff? Wanna be holding yourself back? ....Go ahead! You KNOW you got some more to be throwing in there. ..toss it in! And leave it there! Cuz you know what. (refer to the image.. heart emoticon )

No comments: