Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Dr. Wayne Dyer - 10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace - Timely Encouragement

This week I have been encouraged to take (or be willing to take) responsibility for what I want in my life. To dream bigger!

In honesty, I have been "managing" a relationship for ages now, just trying to maintain a "sense" of self in it....and truthfully I have lost a lot of what I would ever define as being "me".  What I thought I was holding on to was actually dismantling me each day and it was (and is) time to let it go. The "holding" part that is. And it is time to allow the pieces of who and what I am (if I am going to "be" anything) to come back together as a whole. A happy, joyful, peaceful, loving whole.  What was shared with me was what I needed to hear in many ways, but left a big hole longing for support and feedback.  Then, as I prayed, I felt prompted to check through my Facebook, and as I scrolled I found a link for a full length recording done by Dr. Wayne Dyer. Wayne Dyer - 10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace. I shared it and then listened. I found it very encouraging and took lots of notes. I KNOW I will be listening to it again.  Take a listen and let me know what resonated with you.

Much peace and success to you.

No comments: