Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Apply as you learn

From Facebook...

Good morning! Learning in a way that allows for practical application in my life...inspires me. Inspires me to take action! HA! And I should probably break my excitement down into bite-sized doable chunks so I don't run into my "friend" overwhelm and get lost in my spinning smile emoticon . So far this year many things have already changed for the better. Little daily chunks of focus and giving myself permission to really THINK about the good and fruitful results I can experience has lead to....good and fruitful experiences. smile emoticon Now, they didn't play out exactly as imagined or thought of, but actually. ..even better and quicker than I imagined. smile emoticon The main thing was, I was willing to receive heart emoticon (...extending trust in Divine benevolence heart emoticon ) hmmmmm.... wink emoticon

No comments: