Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, January 24, 2016

I trust in God through the process

 Good morning! This past week has been a blessing and this morning I sit here appreciating how charmed my life really is. My goal moving forward from this point may seem odd to some, but I have already decided that I will be playing for the rest of the year.

😃 After experiencing a strange situation yesterday, I'm really due to enjoy the gifts of what I have been given to "know". To continue in the divine guidance of understanding that still baffles even me in its convention, but because it challenges me to love more deeply and "in spite of" as well as opened me up to seeing the beautiful wisdom that is in those around me, I can extend trust in the Source through which I am receiving it. In this moment, I am grateful for the beauty of inspiration.

No comments: