Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, January 14, 2016

The quest for good sleep...part 1

Good morning from Facebook...

Good morning! ...or at least I am a glad it's still morning. As the boys were getting ready for school, I dozed off and then I woke and thought I missed the whole blinkin' day! Sent a text apologizing and everything! ROFLMBO! 😅😅😂😂 I haven't slept that good in a long time heart emoticon 2 days this week so far I had bliss out sleep. ..not the meditative-super-conscious-I'm-the-3rd-watchman-of-the-night stuff (which is still restorative and restful too...). I used to love this kind of sleep like nothing else heart emoticon Being a mom of little sleep over the past...13 years!??...LOL, anyways...has brought me to a place of adaptation that I lovingly embrace. I know limits and abilities that are beyond my imagination even today after experiencing them. It's the place where awe and wonder dance and the doorkeeper was love. No other reason would convince me to go there...when we act through love...amazing...it's just amazing (won't spoil it for you with description. ..just try it and see for yourself ).... okay, off to go meditate /chew on some beautiful content/nourishment for the soul wink emoticon (now that I'm up wink emoticon ) ‪#‎thankyouGod‬ ‪#‎growing‬ ‪#‎sleepisaluxury‬ ‪#‎Ilikeluxurioussleep‬ ‪#‎sweetspot‬ ‪#‎loverocks‬ ‪#‎gothere‬ ‪#‎DOthroughLove‬

No comments: