Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Why does clean eating have to be like "punishment"?

Saw this on a friend's Facebook Page and it made me think...

Tom Brady & Gisele Bündchen's Diet Is Stricter Than We Could Have Ever Imagined



"When your body is your work and insured...why not be disciplined in your health and eating commitments. And I know many who eat this way or with this in mind, similar to my own family. Instead of seeing it as restricted, how about exploring the knowledge behind it and enjoying it's flavours wink emoticon I know we do, as do many others and it's a beautiful foundation to eat from. ‪#‎nomnom‬ ‪#‎cleaneating‬ ‪#‎tryitbeforeyouknockit‬ ‪#‎tastesgreat‬ ‪#‎toyourhealth‬"


No comments: