Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, January 11, 2016

Love for all seasons in life

Good morning from Facebook...

Good morning! I woke up this morning feeling sad from a dream I had...that it was warm and the grass was still green outside...in my dream my heart just sank...missing the snow amd cooler temps and thinking the world's end was near. I felt so good and relieved when I woke and realized it was just a dream, I went and prepped lunch heart emoticon
I love all seasons. ..in their right timing, especially where I am at. If I am somewhere else where that balance of growth, fruitfulness, and rest is maintained in one season type, then fine...but I know I am seasonal and so is where I live, and that beauty is beautiful to me.

No comments: