Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, January 7, 2016

What is your impact on others?

Photo courtesy of http://www.sun-gazing.com/










Years ago, I decided to contribute to the idea of sustainable living with a concept my father taught me when I was younger.  After using the washroom and washing his hands, he would use the paper towel to wipe down the faucet and the counter. Even if HE didn't leave it a mess, at least after he passed through a space, it wouldn't have been left in a way that others would cringe to use it. Leaving the trail of excellence for others to enjoy...even though he is not perfect, in those moments the smile that it put on his face as he enjoyed this personal Self-Mastery moment allowed me to embrace this gift...that no one has to know the good you have done, but you can certainly enjoy knowing that you get to enjoy these little presents you leave through life for others to enjoy as well.



No comments: