Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, January 10, 2016

What is Family to you?

Good morning from Facebook...

Good morning! It's funny how some people can feel like family....and others assume you are like family to them. But how you define family is the key. My "family" always has an open door and open heart policy. No matter where I am in the world, my "family" always finds me. Their natural, excellent, welcoming nature leaves no doubt in their minds and their love flows freely whether or not you are deciding to receive it. Hospitable hearts they are. And embracing you and all that you are as a gift in life. They let nothing hold them back from connecting, and if there is something that is, they continue to grow so they may move forward with more ease and freedom.
So blessings to all of my "family" out there...with much love heart emoticon

No comments: