Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

The gifts we receive from others in our lives

 Today I would like to give a special birthday shout out to....A dear, dear friend I had. She taught me what it is to get to know and love God and others deeply. To be so playfully curious in my relationship with God, that I connect everyday regardless of where I am at or how I am feeling, know a love without condition will always support. To understand personally that it is okay to love yourself EXACTLY as you are and DIVINEly designed (can we say DIVA love!

😉 )....to expect that greater still is always around the corner, no matter how hard times may get...to love everyone sincerely and deeply no matter where they are at...that we are each precious and perishable and our time together (in the flesh) is limited and should be cherished as such (no time for obstacles in the way of full unity)....that we are gifted guardians of the children in our care and we are blessed to help in guiding them with love and example...to celebrate even in the littlest things (HURRAY! Baby food! Best cheap snack ever 😉 )....ALL this from just sharing a loving, and welcoming curiosity of me that she shared with most everyone she met, and I still felt uniquely special. Happy 40th birthday dear friend! May God continue to protect and inspire you ❤

No comments: