Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, December 25, 2015

Creating heart warning moments and traditions

 Good morning! Before heading out last night, my son grabbed his slippers. And his brother's slippers. He cleared a spot and set them on a chair. Then proceeded to label them with sticky notes. Yup, these would be our stockings

😉 And yes, we have stockings in the house, but I think the new tradition of "slippers put out with care" has just begun ❤
Enjoy creating moments of heart-warming memories...it's what makes this time of year special for so many. The traditions that many people hold to are for the reason of keeping the flow of nurturing our hearts and souls and keeping our connections strong between one another. Enjoy the nurturing...revel in the connections...and allow them to warm and inspire you throughout the New Year ahead.
Merry Christmas to all my "Heart Warmers" out there and as my son says... a 'Happy Leap Year' year to you as well ❤ ❤ ❤

No comments: