Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Lessons I've earned in 2015...

 Lessons I've earned in 2015...

We are multi-dimensional beings ( an experience I went through and felt in my "body" has heightened this for me)
Try your best to grow together with others.
I think some people really believe I am not human. LOL ... (not of this world indeed 😉 )
If you think you have hit rock bottom and you are still breathing...you still have mustard seed faith, hope, love, and vision...plant it where you are at. It was meant to be there.
There is a Reset Button! 🙂
I live to be evidence of Divine Love (actually, I am alive as evidence of Divine Love )
I am of a great and greater vision and purpose...and so are you!
Much love in 2016 ❤

No comments: