Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Embracing failure

 Good morning /day! I made a decision this week. ..to embrace several failures in my life. Today, another is being embraced. I did what I could do though. ..not just try, but actually and actively done for many years. ..in different ways and strategies. ..and it feels good. ..to fail. I have built a strength and a love I would not have known or recognized. I connected with so many along the journey's path that helped to raise my viewpoint and stand within a higher standard...and most importantly, my core relationship with God has me standing more firm than I was before. Irreplaceable and invaluable gifts from failure I have received

❤ More than I thought I would gain from the "success" I was after. The rest...at this point, will be left in God's hands and care. And new, playful, and exciting ventures await for me...

No comments: