Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Enjoying the timing in my life

 Good morning! Last night was a wholeness moment. After a week of experiencing a training that has some amazing tips, insights, encouragement, and motivation, I personally found myself coming out of gratitude for my life as lived so far...and doubting my life as lived. I will admit, there is a part of me that wishes I had done and finished all what I had started long ago....so many things and aspects of myself that today, I sit here, returned to my fullness of gratitude, seeing I am richly gifted with these things and having them at my ready no matter where or what I am experiencing in life (2016, look out! Amazing intentions already set in place)..

And...I cannot deny the fact of how I see the unfolding of perfect timing in my life. It's like hindsight keeps kissing me on the cheek, greeting me with evidence and answers to my "Whys" and my prayers. Graceful, dancing, perfect unfolding of this beautiful gift of life I AM living. No room for questioning...all fore-given...all with purpose. Humility is a knowing...of what, I can't seem to put the right words to, but you know what I mean.
Much love, light, bliss, joy, delight, embrace, and encouragement over the holidays and into the New Year! ❤

No comments: