Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, December 14, 2015

Seasons bring change...accept it

 Good morning! Wow! Last full week of Autumn! It's been beautiful

🙂 And also the annual disbelief of so many people of what the weather is doing...getting colder. I am finally able to laugh at the "newness" of their experience instead of get annoyed by the complaining, hateful comments of disdain, and the overall fear of it all.
There ARE worse things ... and this is my FAVOURITE season of transition. Challenging ourselves to look within for warm glows and warm hearts. And if yours isn't warmed up yet, then follow the warm glow of hospitality that this season hosts. So many ready to welcome...my home included ❤
Enjoy a great day and wonderful week!

No comments: