Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, December 21, 2015

Enjoying the holidays

 We had a busy weekend. ..the highlight reel includes a cool bearded guy showing up and delivering a hamper filled with food and gifts (with his family) and the parents were left with smiles on their face and staring at his beard ( I think they liked it. .. I love it

🙂 ) followed by jamming out to our own little house party before heading to the church Christmas banquet. And then on Sunday, I shared my testimony of 14 years as a disciple (I will follow up with a few that wanted to say more...), and then a neighbourhood potluck that was very encouraging. Sometimes I wish I took more pictures, but I love being in the moment more. The weekend was spent with smiles on our faces and I think that couldn't be better. #familytime #oneanotherlove #encouraged #thankyouGod





No comments: