Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, April 5, 2021

I'm a renaissance woman!

 Good mawning!

I'm a renaissance woman!
Hahaha, I'm not tooting my own horn as much as I am taking time to really sit in the space of appreciating my gifts...
And in particular, I have really enjoyed empowering others spiritually... through darker and difficult times in their lives.
One in particular who was experiencing a great loss of connection in her life... we were able to navigate the experience well, and in a short time, she launched into a direction in life that she still enjoys today. She was quick to step into doing the work, and she just flew from there.
What would you do... if you had the support through a difficult time and allow your light to be seen and celebrated so you could move forward?
So today, I'm putting this out there. I'm looking for a FEW people that are willing to be supported AS WELL AS do the work.
Type "interested" in the comments or message me if you are interested. We will set up a call and see if I can be the support you are looking for.
I don't put this out there lightly. I truly believe quite passionately about the radiance that YOU are...especially in the difficult times.
We all go through challenging times. Even myself. Possibly even now... but how I respond to it has made the difference in my life. And I would love to share it.

No comments: