Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, April 19, 2021

A beautiful and full experience of connecting

 Good mawning

💖
My weekend was a beautiful and full experience. I spent it in the company of my core peeps and nature.
The fullness of the gift of simple, non judgmental connection is absolutely golden.
The trees through the wooded spaces we walked could care less if it's been a week since we were out. The newly budding grass blades were more concerned with their own growth than if my pace was even. And the company of those who celebrate you and are encouraged to see glimpses of God's grace and growth within you is like dry solid timber on a fire.
The gifts of acceptance, connection, and encouragement. Look for them today. They ARE around you...
How did you "connect" this weekend?

No comments: