Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Choosing to live in the art of happiness

 Good mawning!!

My son didn't want tea this morning.
He hasn't been drinking as much water with the season change, and I used the excuse of him having cold hands to encourage him to go make a tea.
His favourite is licorice tea.
There was none left in the tea cupboard. That was his main reason for no longer drinking tea (he loves tea).
We have an extra stash on teas in the pantry, so I asked him to check there if we had any.
And there it was...a fancy kind of licorice mint tea.
After they left for school, this is what I found left behind.
I hadn't seen this one before and it was in line with my journalling and thoughts this morning...
There IS a practice to how we choose to live. And for each one of us it is different...periodt! No one person is seeing and being in the world the same way you are.
Which also means...YOU are a unique masterpiece of ART!
Whether you want it to be expressed as happiness or as an overcomer or as a peaceful warrior...it's YOUR choice of what your experience will look like. And the power of our choice is within us.
For my son this morning it was to enjoy a new, exciting version of his favourite type of tea.
How about you...? What do you choose to experience in your life? What art are you choosing to create?

No comments: