Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, November 27, 2020

It is good to do the work of making adjustments...seeing if there is a way to improve.

 Good morning!



Back at it in my usual time frame and you know what? It feels better for me and my head space.
The silence of 'not wanting to wake anyone up from their slumber and rest space' mode. Moving around slower and mindfully. Getting in my mobility and stretches. LOL "coaching " myself to lay down just a little longer and get my language and energy right. Allow myself the space to imagine my daily practice in my future life. Connecting in with joy and gratitude (and feeling the fullness of it) for all that is in my life. Journalling out my inspiration and ideas and setting direction, steps, and intentions to it (it's already here...get to work.)
Morning routine. It is SO important for me. That's why I spent the last few weeks messing with it LOL😅😅 It is good to do the work of making adjustments...seeing if there is a way to improve. I improved my sleep and recovery. I improved my exercise and mobility. I kind messed with my hydration timing and discovered sipping is better....and I am still tweaking it. And I shifted my timing back to giving more space for my inspiration 'hour'.
It's the foundation for my day. And helps me be more productive than just springing out the gate running.
What does YOUR morning routine look like?

No comments: