Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

"Be" the focus of your attention. Turn your eyes and ears inward to the sanctuary of your own existence.

 Good morning!



Today I plan to be immersed in my imagination. Why? Because I feel I haven't been able to "dive" as deeply as I would like lately.
Lots of "reasons" as to why I "couldn't" do it...past traumas to heal, current relationships going through stress points, the "restrictions" implied during this "time", someone else's election with people who have jobs in that country and have for years,...
In truth, distractions FROM our lives and intentions are everywhere. The thing in greatest demand is...your attention. Think about that.
Right now, I am slowing my mind by getting my morning routine out of the way so I can just...focus on me. Even the "to-do's" were calling to me and calling for attention. We are so in the habit of finding something external for our attention to land on. And these last few weeks have been quite full of "opportunity" too 😉.
But our own imagination and thoughts toward our own lives seldom get the same "vote" and buy-in. It leaves us grasping for something to fix feeling scattered in our minds and lives...when in truth, our simple realignment does not need to scream for our attention ...it waits patiently for us...it's ever-ready to meet us and receive our focus.
To give space to observe and notice and be "seen" from within... turn your eyes and ears inward to the sanctuary of your own existence...Breath, vibe, peace, contentment...in this eternal moment, you have the space to dream and be. Mmmmmmm😊😊
Sigh...this picture is of a moment in time...inside a gift of encouragement to a loving friend...I still want the opportunity to process the beauty of its unfolding. I'm glad I took the picture...because I was distracted and a bit preoccupied...so much was happening and happened to make this "moment" possible...and not in the best of ways...now I am looking back with gratitude.
Going forward today with beautiful imagination for an awesome future...
Hope you take a moment to "be" the focus of your attention with delight today😄😊❤

No comments: