Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, November 9, 2020

Feel BETTER having done what you intend to do.

Good morning.


That's me... "tenting it" out under the covers. It's this nice, warm, and cozy space and I am enjoying so much, I have yet to get up. I don't "feel like" doing the rest of my morning routine...
...and I almost didn't post this. But I did...because I am showing up regardless of how I think I "feel good" in THIS moment, because I will feel BETTER having done what I intend to do.
I have a meeting and cleaning and leaving the house to DO ...all in the next 30 minutes...and I'll do them because they are MORE fruitful than this coziness I am enjoying now.



Have you ever wanted to stay under the covers? ....and then do it only to find it made your day more stressful?
I'm "fond" of this moment...AND I definitely want to be "living" more moments to be fond of. 😚
Alrighty, off to enjoy playing the long game 😉❤

No comments: