Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Don't stay stuck. Keep on swimming. Inspiration from Dory

 Good morning!



This may seem random, but.... this is a character in movies that inspires me this morning 😃 😃 😃
She remains light of heart....even though she was constantly forgetting stuff, she chose to remain curious and allow what she knew (or remembered) to serve her (whale speech? Serious skills 😉 )
She put in EFFORT to remember things and to help others.
She didn't stay feeling stuck, she kept going either way.
She was filled with enthusiasm.
When she realized that she was forgetting stuff, she put in the constant and consistent work to try and remember and to have her mind and memory serve her (and others) in a good way.
She used inspiration statements LOL (just keep swimming, just keep swimming...)
And she was great at making and keeping connections. Even if the connection got a little challenging, she pushed to help encourage and bring others up.
I like Dory. I am constantly inspired by this cartoon fish every time I see her picture.
What inspires you? And how do you "allow" yourself to receive inspiration? I also know there are some that feel "awe and wonder" and leave it there. I really want to know, what thoughts follow those moments of awe and wonder... ? Why does it fill you up?

No comments: