Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, November 6, 2020

Getting the walk in...even standing in place

 LOL this is me....walking in place last night.



HAHA I could have really stopped to get a focused selfie...smh. I was getting ready for a date

😉 😍 and listening to a zoom training call and knew that I still wanted to get my walk in for the day....so I walked in place instead. (Keep on moving, don't stop nooo...♪♫♪🤣🤣🤣) Day 4 was completed. And as the weather dips into freezing temperatures (me and that ice though 😒😒😒) I will probably choose to do my walking in place for those days too....we'll see. Bring me snow and I will be out in it LOL ❄️❄️❄️ #10daywalkingchallenge

No comments: