Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, August 29, 2021

The process of becoming

Good mawning!

I have to admit it, but becoming part of my childhood dream changed me.
I always wanted to be a mom. And I never expected to go through so many things to finally get there. Especially sitting with the doctor and my hubby being told we had a slim chance of 25% due to our thyroid conditions.
But it took one look in that moment to decide on starting the adoption process. And 5 weeks later, we were pregnant with "Chef".
That was the only time in our journey of becoming parents that it was easy. And with all the drama that followed, it was worth it.
It was worth trying again and again...mourning...accepting....adapting...dreaming...crying....appreciating what we did have WHILE honouring our desire for more....respecting my health...praying impossible prayers...listening to the little whisper "try again"....looking back and appreciating the growth...recognizing that this would only be a PART of the bigger picture of our lives together...
I stand here, appreciating both, who I've become and the "one" who brought me through the process of becoming.
And she is "me" again...urging me to step up and stand out...and extending a hand to those who would like support in THEIR "becoming".
We are in a space of growth, unique to our time. We are called to choose to fully live and be in the moments of living. If you don't feel that way and want to, DM me. We can chat.
What life and vision do YOU want to be living? I'm ready for next... 💖

No comments: