Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Add sparks of savouring and joy in your day

 Good mawning!

This was from our walk the other day.
Connecting with nature, connecting with one another, and connecting with ourselves.
We set out with the intent for a walk and build from there. Choose a different path than we traveled the day before in hopes to see and feel things familiar in a different way...build our level of knowing with all our senses.
And upon the return, appreciating having journeyed before moving on to the next "thing".
Do you take time in your day to connect? Inside and out? And add sparks of savouring and joy in your day?
I didn't until I realized I just HAD TO. In order to bring balance back. Wonder and awe. And keep my light glowing.
If you would like to join me for a workshop on keeping your spark "lit", comment or message me. 💕🌟

No comments: