Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, August 13, 2021

Living a healthy life. It's about the habits you build to support you in the life

 It started with the "Greminos"....


I'm currently in a 21 challenge with friend, Adrianne M. Ortiz, and what started out as getting in basic daily hydration along with a greminos drink, turned into making our GF pizza crust AHEAD of time to save us from frustration in prep for our dinner tonight.

It's not just about working out and doing the "healthy" things, it's about the habits you build to support you in the life (and results) you want to live and enjoy.
This habit is simply "prepare in advance" (or ahead of time).
So that thoughts like "Making pizza from scratch takes so long", or "I don't want to be eating so late after spending hours in the kitchen with prep".
I love being supported in my growth and journey. I also love to support others in THEIR growth and journey. Sharing our gifts and talents to support one another moving forward is truly a beautiful thing.
If you would like a little extra support in your journey or to find out ways you can be supported, send me a PM. I'm here to listen ❤

No comments: