Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Pick up the pace and stay consistent

 Good mawning.

Don't call it comeback...
Yup! LL Cool J coming up in my head, ready for "next" 😅😅
But that was not my intention. My "intention" was to chat about being intentional.
So as you know, we walk.
And after a few days down and out, I got up not wanting to waste the good weather, and said, "Let's walk."
My intention was to keep a good steady pace.
The older man in the second photo was way behind us on the path. His intention was like mine...and when I turned around to see where the boys were, this man was already passing me. Head down, steady pace.
I called back to them, trying to usher them forward and they chimed back that they were enjoying their leisurely pace.
Years ago we were running trails and last year this time, climbing mountains.
This year, staying consistent in our connection with one another and nature.
Ultimately, that has always been the intention. Staying connected and ready. We can pick up the pace a bit more today. And tomorrow too.😉
What intentions do you keep consistent with?

No comments: