Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Enjoy the presence of your own stillness. Creating your own inner sanctuary

 Good mawning!

As I meditated this morning and enjoy the presence of my own stillness... I brought myself through the process I was introduced to years ago and have since expanded and made my own.
I brought our oldest into the process to create his own customized inner space last year as he embraced his own spiritual journey and direction and looking forward to sharing it with the younger one...when he's ready.
So.... I decided this morning to write out the meditation in preparing to guide others through it soon...and adding it now to being in a workshop I am looking to host. This thing is evolving and growing and I love it 💖
The experience/workshop has a name now as well... but first... if you are interested or curious or have questions, let me know! You can Message me or comment below.

No comments: